Annual retention of registration


Annual Retention of Registration

To retain your name on the register, each year you will be required to:

You can do this online via MyCAHSC or by downloading a retention of registration form below:

Retention of Registration Form Aug 15.doc
Retention of Registration Form Aug 15.pdf

We will then update and retain your registration for a further year.

What happens if I do not submit an annual retention form?

If you do not submit an annual retention of registration form along with your annual registration fee before your annual registration expires, your registration will lapse and your name will be removed from the register.  You will need to apply for readmission to the register. There will be an additional fee for this.

Apply for readmission

If your registration has lapsed you can apply for readmission.

What if I do not wish to stay on the register?

If your circumstances have changed and you no longer wish to retain your registration with the CAHSC, please:

  • inform the Registrar
  • submit a Voluntary Removal Form

Find out more about Ending your Registration >